|Date posted||24 September 2013|
Taylor tends to the wounded with Legend, sets off to find Cauldron. Meets up with Satyrical's group, finds out they've been played. They head into Cauldron.
- During discussion of Scion's psychology, Tattletale states that it would be implausible for Scion's human side to be the weakness that finishes him off.
- Weaver reassembles a similar team to the one she took to find the Endbringers.
- Defiant gives Taylor a nano-thorn knife, which will prove important inside the Cauldron Compound.
- The hospital where the wounded are being treated is in a Subway.
- Indonesian super-soldiers have a cameo in the sequel (Radiation 18.z).
|Chapters||29.1 • 29.2 • 29.3 • 29.4 • 29.5 • 29.6 • 29.7 • 29.8 • 29.9 • 29.x|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.