|Date posted||9 June 2018|
Torch 7.6 is the sixth chapter of Torch. Mall investigation; Byron talks about Case 70s, Victoria brings up Amy, Corona Pollentia trivia. Interrogation of bribed security guard with police and Foresight.
The group investigates the abandoned mall; having asked permission first.
- Past projector demonstrates that 'abandoned' is just a word where the fourth dimension is concerned.
- Agreement with Foresight is reached.
- A lesson about the Corona Pollentia.
- Apparently, Chris is under risk of brain damage.
- The Maggie Holt series has an TV adaptation on Earth Aleph. Alternatively they have a similar series that closely mirrors what Pact did in one chapter.