|Date posted||16 November 2013|
Plot[edit | edit source]
Teacher decided to be a villain and stay a villain. He infiltrates the Wardens building with Satyrical and a unnamed female heroine that was taken advantage of.
When confronting the Dragon's Teeth he threatened to unleash an explosion that he had planned.
The team gets away
Teacher watches a video of Lung entering an abandoned bunker and burning the contents of a capsule hidden within a gun.
He ruminates on villainy and madness.
Major Events[edit | edit source]
- Teacher breaks the Truce and liberates Ingenue form Warden custody.
- Simurgh's secret project is discovered and destroyed.
- Teacher starts making wide ranging plans.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Wildbow has said in the rewrite that he will likely scrap this chapter.
- Further evidence is seen of the Wardens caging highly dangerous parahumans despite the amnesty.
Characters[edit | edit source]
The Wardens[edit | edit source]
Others[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
|Chapters||e.1 • e.2 • e.3 • e.4 • e.5 • e.x|