|Date posted||29 October 2011|
After maiming Bakuda Taylor comes to in a hospital with her teammates desperately trying to wake her so she can call off the bugs she had been telling to come her. Before passing out again she asks tattletale to do something about the music she is hearing this is worrisome to Lisa and Brian who fear she was a worse concussion then they thought. Lisa is surprised that Taylor is right about the music after she sees the person fitting Taylor's description listening to an Ipod.
Lisa and Brian drive Taylor back to her house, where they introduce themselves in person to Taylor's father after having called ahead to let him know they were incoming. They have a long chat as Taylor listens in. Taylor learns about the steps she needs to take to manage her concussion.
Danny makes some food and drinks for the trio of undersiders, bagels and tea.
The trio learn that Bakuda has started a bombing campaign and broken Lung out of prison. The undersiders stay the night with Taylor.
- The walls between the different parts of Taylor's life are coming down.
- Her compartmentalization instinct doesn't like that.
- Taylor is able to sense music through a moth when she is being treated. This is a heads-up for later in the story when she is able to listen to whole conversations through her insects.
- Taylor likely has some form of nervous system damage because of Bakuda's bomb that impacts her for the rest of the story.
- Also shows that powers can change due to injuries to the Parahuman.
- Given the different ways technology developed on Bet and Aleph it is unknown if the Ipod mentioned is actually an Ipod or something roughly similar.
|Chapters||4.1 • 4.2 • 4.3 • 4.4 • 4.5 • 4.6 • 4.x • 4.7 • 4.8 • 4.9 • 4.10 • 4.11 • 4.x|
|Battles and Events||Bakuda vs. The Undersiders|