|Date posted||16 July 2013|
25 (Interlude; Bonesaw) is the seventh and final chapter of Scarab and the first interlude. Bonesaw puts Jack in stasis, works on making the Slaughterhouse Clones, and meets a boy. After a brief meeting with Contessa, Riley makes a change, then they all wake up. S9 is back.
Plot[edit | edit source]
- July 8th, 2011
Everyone goes to sleep
- September 28th, 2011
- November 15th, 2011
- November 12th, 2012
- January 24th, 2013
- May 25th, 2013
Everyone wakes up.
Major Events[edit | edit source]
- Bonesaw and Riley are set to decide who will win
- Given that Bonesaw's capture occurs offscreen, this could essentially be considered her defeat.
- The Slaughterhouse Nine-Thousand are ready.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The woman in the suit had the effect that she did due to a combination of Bonesaw's problem solver mentality, her first friendship outside of and long term separation from: the nine. All causing the little tinker to re-evaluate things.
- Wildbow put "All the goddamn psychopaths" on top of the usual characters tags for this chapter.
- Throughout this chapter the current members of the S9 are essentially living cryonauts. Waiting for the End of the World.
Characters[edit | edit source]
Bonesaw's Masterpieces[edit | edit source]
Others[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
|Chapters||25.1 • 25.2 • 25.3 • 25.4 • 25.5 • 25.6 • 25|
|Battles and Events||Battle against Khonsu • The Timeskip|