|Date posted||29 March 2019|
|Link||Interlude 12.x II|
Heavens 12.x is the fifteenth chapter, and sixth Interlude, of Heavens. Presley tries to calm her parents after the ‘Dauntless Titan’ appears. The kids make themselves alright. Narwhal ruminates on people, places, and events, Damsel of Distress parts ways with Swansong and Breakthrough. March takes time out of her day to kill Foil... maybe?
Ashley gets into an argument with her sister and lashes out prompting Narwhal to step between Damsel and Swansong. Damsel of Distress, the instigator, parts ways with Breakthrough.
Moving past the next button there is one more piece of story.
- The Titan appears where everyone can see.
- The Megacluster's leadership is shattered.
- Vista's alive.
- "The Harbingers counted the injured and the dead. Thirty individuals bound for hospitals. Twelve are dead. Four of those are our fault.”
- The chapter has at least two fake-outs.
- March's end is right on time.
- Approach, that Candy mentions, is a reference to Ring Theory
|Chapters||12.z • 12.1 • 12.2 • 12.e • 12.3 • 12.4 • 12.all • 12.5 • 12.6 • 12.f • 12.7 • 12.8 • 12.9 • 12.none • 12.x|
|Battles and Events||The Hunt for Cradle • Assault on the Time Bubbles|