|Date posted||23 June 2012|
11h (Anniversary; Panacea) is the eighth anniversary interlude for Infestation. Panacea gets a visit from Bonesaw and runs away from home and family.
There is a conflict of interests between Amy trying to hold true to her code and refuse the invitation and Bonesaw's amoral naivete and desire for an older sister.
However, Amy eventually chooses to Flashbang, interacting with his brain in order to do so, breaking one of her greatest personal taboos.
Bonesaw is eventually driven off, with Flashbang mercy killing one of her more tragic abominations, Murder Rat.
Amy runs away, but is intercepted by Victoria who hugs Amy despite her sister's protests, as she is aware of her own vulnerable mental state. In a moment of weakness Amy makes her sister reciprocate her romantic love, altering her psychology on a fundamental level. Victoria, fighting the change, reacts with revulsion at the perversion of her personality.
At the chapter's conclusion, Amy is truly distraught.
- Panacea breaks her rules.
- Flashbang returns to mental competence.
- Amy gives in to a moment of weakness and alters Victoria so that she can reciprocate Amy's feelings, which disgusts Victoria.
- Prophet and Carnal are mentioned as healers but from the context they are regenerators. Capes with fast healing factors that can't heal others.
- Bonesaw exhibits a great deal of knowledge about the nature and limitations of parahuman abilities.
|Chapters||11.1 • 11.2 • 11.3 • 11.4 • 11.5 • 11.6 • 11.7 • 11.8 • 11a • 11b • 11c • 11d • 11e • 11f • 11g • 11h|
|Battles and Events||Slaughterhouse Nine Recruitment|