| Date started|
11 June 2011
| Date finished|
July 2, 2011
| Previous|| Next|
This arc follows Taylor Hebert's decision to become a hero after an incident at her school and her first night out.
She meets villains like Lung and the Undersiders: heroes like Armsmaster. She almost dies and has a lot to think about.
Her father hears her come home and keeps to himself.
- Gestation 1.1
- Gestation 1.2
- Gestation 1.3
- Gestation 1.4
- Gestation 1.5
- Gestation 1.6
- 1.x (Interlude; Danny)
- Several important characters are introduced such as Taylor Hebert, Lung, the Undersiders and Armsmaster, along with the concepts of Capes, Heroes and Villains.
- Taylor is bullied at school by a trio of girls; Emma, Sophia and Madison.
- She summons a swarm of insects to the girl's toilets as a result but overcomes her desire for retaliation and disperses the swarm.
- Emma is revealed to have formerly been Taylor's best friend.
- Taylor has been working on creating her own hero costume using genuine spider silk harvested from black widow spiders.
- Taylor battles Lung and several members of the Azn Bad Boys after overhearing their plot to kill children.
- She succeeds in defeating Lung after the intervention of the Undersiders, a group of teenage villains.
- The Undersiders mistake Taylor for a fellow villain and leave, and Taylor realizes that the Undersiders were the group of "children" that Lung planned to kill.
- Taylor meets Armsmaster for the first time, and after declining his invitation to join the Wards, gives permission for him to take credit for the defeat of Lung.
- A TV documentary covers information about the first appearance of Scion in 1982 and the emergence of heroes and villains in the following years.
- Danny hears his daughter come back home late at night and decides to speak with her in the morning.
Battles & EventsEdit
|Battles & Events|