11 June 2011
July 2, 2011
This arc follows Taylor Hebert's decision to become a hero after an incident at her school and her first night out.
She meets villains like Lung and the Undersiders: heroes like Armsmaster. She almost dies and has a lot to think about.
Her father hears her come home and keeps to himself.
- Gestation 1.1
- Gestation 1.2
- Gestation 1.3
- Gestation 1.4
- Gestation 1.5
- Gestation 1.6
- 1.x (Interlude; Danny)
- Several important characters are introduced such as Taylor Hebert, Lung, the Undersiders and Armsmaster, along with the concepts of Capes, Heroes and Villains.
- Taylor is bullied at school by a trio of girls; Emma, Sophia and Madison.
- She summons a swarm of insects to the girl's toilets as a result but overcomes her desire for retaliation and disperses the swarm.
- Emma is revealed to have formerly been Taylor's best friend.
- Taylor has been working on creating her own hero costume using genuine spider silk harvested from black widow spiders.
- Taylor battles Lung and several members of the Azn Bad Boys after overhearing their plot to kill children.
- She succeeds in defeating Lung after the intervention of the Undersiders, a group of teenage villains.
- The Undersiders mistake Taylor for a fellow villain and leave, and Taylor realizes that the Undersiders were the group of "children" that Lung planned to kill.
- Taylor meets Armsmaster for the first time, and after declining his invitation to join the Wards, gives permission for him to take credit for the defeat of Lung.
- A TV documentary covers information about the first appearance of Scion in 1982 and the emergence of heroes and villains in the following years.
- Danny hears his daughter come back home late at night and decides to speak with her in the morning.
The characters who have appeared for the first time in Worm, in this arc are:
The characters who have been mentioned for the first time in Worm, in this arc are:
Battles & Events
|Battles & Events|